Friday, November 4, 2011

A day in the life...

I got my winter clothes out today, finally.  Found this new stuff at the store, Downy crystals.  You put them in with the wash.  Wow!  Love it!  It made my clothes smell so good.  My sheets are smelling good right now and I ought to be between them sleeping but...
I made dinner tonight.  I cut up chicken breasts and potatoes about the same size and sauteed them.  Then I added some of the new stock in packets, pretty salty but still very good.  I also added some drained peas at the end.  Miss Cali liked it, I think.  She ate it anyway.  After not cooking all summer I need to get back in the swing of things.  I want to make some soup or chili soon and probably bake some bread.
It has been so nice to finally be done with work for the season.  It's time to get my house in order for the holidays.  I have a lot of my Christmas shopping done already.  Still debating on getting Cali a swing set.  I have to get Mom something else.  I think I'm going to order her a set of DVDs of trains that she enjoys from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment