Saturday, November 5, 2011

Early morning

This morning I woke up at 5am.  Who knows why.  Around 5:30am I heard Cali stir and say "Mama, Mama" in her sweet little voice and then heard Kristin say "What honey?" in her sweet voice.  It was precious.  I guess Cali needed some reassurance that Mama was still there, and she got it.
Kristin went to see Stacie and Bailey in the hospital today.  I babysat Cali.  There is a reason that you have babies in your youth.  I'm sore and tired tonight.  That little girl can wear you out.
We turn back the clocks tonight which means we "should" get an extra hour sleep.  Pfffftttt, never seems to work for me.  I always hated working in the Comm. Center in the fall because you had to relive an hour over again.
I've got a pretty busy week coming up this week with a doctor appointment and then watching Cali while Kristin has a couple doctors appointments.  Going over to Ruth's to file her unemployment and mine.  Doing Mom's laundry again this week.  I really need to start working on the house and garage but I do have all winter to do it.  I would like to get the house done before the holidays.
Bishop Anthony Mumford came over this morning.  Their washer is broken and I had told Miss Mary that if they ever needed one I had a spare.  It was good to see him.  Hmmmm...that may be why my shoulders are hurting so much tonight, helping him lift it into his pickup.

No comments:

Post a Comment